CCA members receive a membership card that entitles them to the following benefits, on presentation of their valid membership card:
- regular e-news bulletins about CCA happenings and upcoming events
- participation in CCA outdoor climbing events (day and weekend trips) and instructional activities
- 20% discount at the Mont Adventure Equipment store at 18 Pirie Street, Fyshwick, ACT, when you present your valid CCA membership card at the till
This generous discount is available exclusively to CCA members and is not matched at any other outdoor shop in Canberra.
Entry and membership discounts
- 10% discount entry to Canberra Indoor Rock Climbing in Mitchell and Hume, ACT
- 10% discount entry to the BlocHaus Bouldering Gym on our fortnightly CCA climbing gym nights
- 10% discount on a once-off transaction (10 visit passes, shop items and consumables, fitness classes, and annual memberships paid up front) at Mountain Strong bouldering gym
How to become a CCA member
There are a few ways to join the CCA, or to renew your membership:
- fill out the online membership form and pay by direct bank deposit (our preferred way – please use this if you can)
- fill out the printable form (PDF 309KB), then
- post it, with a cheque, to Canberra Climbers’ Association, PO Box 208, Campbell ACT 2612
- bring it to the next meeting with your money and hand it to the CCA Membership Secretary, Jack Pezzey.
Membership costs $20 for one year or $50 for three years.
Membership fees go towards maintaining climbing areas around Canberra, as well as minor administration costs such as running this website.
The CCA Membership Secretary, Jack Pezzey, is happy to answer any question regarding membership to the CCA.