Got a story to tell about your crag adventures, misadventures or other tall tales?
Get in touch and have it published here:
- Blue Lake discovery weekend – 4 & 5 April 2009 (PDF 3.2MB)
- North Face of the Dru 1971 (PDF 1MB) – the real story behind the first Australian ascent of the Dru North Face.
- Go Climb The Rock (PDF 464KB) – a pleasant winter destination within easy distance of Canberra.
- City Of Rocks (PDF 774KB) – a trad climber’s perspective.
- The Crag That Doesn’t Exist (PDF 568KB) – sport climbing at a not-so-secret crag.
- The Vines (PDF 379KB) – a new bouldering area at the Black Range.
- Canada Road Trip (PDF 1.7MB) – Canberra climbers’ road trip to Canada.
More trip reports, and CCA stories, are available in the following historical editions of the CCA quarterly newsletter, Runout: